You've booked your trip. Now what?
Now the fun begins! You can start preparing for your trip. But where do you start?
1. Read up on your destination. Click here to view Destination Guides.
2. If you are traveling internationally, you will need a Passport. Click here to learn more.
3. If you are flying to your destination, click here to learn about TSA rules for flying.
4. Also, if you are flying to your destination, click here to see the airline's baggage and fees policy.
5. Make sure you protect your investment, click here to receive a quote for Travel Insurance.
6. Start packing!! Click here to view sample packing lists.
It's Almost Time to Go!
Your vacation is almost here and there's lots to do.
Check in online for your cruise
You can check in online for your cruise once your final payment has been made, which is usually 75 - 90 days prior to sailing.
Click here to find your cruise lines online check in page
Check in online for your Walt Disney World vacation
You can check in online for Walt Disney World vacation 10 days prior to check in.
Click here to check in online for Walt Disney World
Check in online for your flight
If you are flying, you can check in online for your flight 24 hours prior to departure.
Click here to find your airlines online check in page
Check the checklist
Lastly, review the Vacation Check list you received from Great Escapes. Wait, you didn't receive your check list? Then you must not have booked your vacation with Great Escapes Travel.
Click here to contact one of our Escape Artists to see if we can still assist you.